Can you spare time to help?
Become a volunteer
Our volunteers make an important difference in the lives of residents and they report that they get immense satisfaction from helping. Our volunteer program is very flexible and allows you to donate the amount of time that suits you. Some of the areas our volunteers help include:
- Helping with residents’ outings, activities and special events
- Sharing skills and hobbies (e.g. chess, music, reading, pool, art)
- Driving mini-buses
- Gardening and ground beautification
- Serving in our cafes, gift shops or providing mobile shopping services
- Providing library services
- Visiting residents and having a chat
As one of our valued volunteers, you’ll be part of team where you can meet new friends, develop new skills and be part of a community of caring.
All volunteers need a current police check, which we will undertake when you apply.